Generosity Forum 2021
Terms and Conditions
23 March: Masterclass – 9am-1pm
24 March: Main conference – 8.30am – 1.30pm
25 March: Main conference – 8.30am – 1.30pm
- All cancellations must be emailed to [email protected]
- Cancellations received before 23 February, 2021 are entitled to receive a 50% refund of the cost of the registration.
- Cancellations received after 23 February, 2021 are not entitled to a refund.
- Transfers: you may transfer your registration to another person – however you must advise us of the name and contact details of the person.
Use of personal information
Bombora Publishing* will collect and store information you provide during the registration process for the purposes of enabling us to:
- register your attendance at the conference
- assist with administrative and planning purposes
- plan and develop other conference events in the future
- facilitate your requirements for this conference
- allow the analysis of data in relation to this conference
The information that you provide here and at any other time during the conference, including any feedback obtained during or after the conference, will be used by the organisers to offer, provide and continue to improve its conferences and other services.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third-party unless you explicitly authorise it.
The conference program is correct at the time of publishing. Bombora Publishing* reserves the right to alter the program at any time.
*Bombora Publishing trades as F&P