Accounting systems are not something you change often. However, as your not-for-profit organisation grows in size and complexity, you reach a point where manual, time-consuming processes drain your productivity.
If you are like many not-for-profit organisations, you have limited IT resources, extensive manual processes for accounting tasks, and a myriad of reporting and compliance requirements with various key stakeholders.
Flying blind without real-time visibility into key metrics and outcomes can stifle your growth. As a good steward, you also need a system that leverages the latest technology advancements
This free eBook from Sage explores how moving to the cloud can provide your organisation with both cost savings and innovative, integrated solutions that enable it to be the best it can be.
Download this free eBook to learn about:
- Not-for-profit accounting in the modern era
- Why not-for-profits are moving to the cloud
- Empowering your accounting team
- Mastering multi-entity and multi-currency management
- Infusing flexibility and automation
- Simplifying grant, fund, and donor accounting
- Strengthening your organisation with best-in-class solutions
- Educational resources to help you make the right decision
You’ll also find case studies and success stories from:
- The White Ribbon Alliance
- Monterey Peninsula Foundation
- Hopi Tribe Economic Development Corporation
- Grace Fellowship Church
Please complete the form below to download your Free eBook.
Please note, your contact details will be passed on to the e-book sponsor, Sage.