Professional advisory firm, filantropia, is offering CEOs of charities and grantmaking foundations free weekly consultations from now until June 30.
ATTENTION: CEOs of NFPs and CEOs of grantmaking foundations
Leadership is often lonely, and at times like this it is brutally so. As CEO, how can you:
- focus on the right things for these times?
- keep your people and your Board motivated and engaged?
- create context and perspective for your major stakeholder relationships?
- maintain and grow your brand?
To support you, filantropia is offering one-on-one weekly consultations (60 minutes each) to you (via Zoom) between now and 30 June.
We will assist you to:
- problem solve real problems that are specific to you;
- generate answers to your biggest questions around how to survive and thrive;
- feel motivated, confident and supported;
- define your leadership journey through COVID-19.
filantropia offers leadership experience, strategic and analytical thinking and objectivity.
Usual fees and costs for these services are waived until 30 June. Our objective is to support you, and to do something positive for the not for profit community that has done so much for us.
Contact Robyn by email to discuss the opportunity and book in your consultations: [email protected]
Check out our website for our usual services www.filantropia.com.au.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- CEOs of Australian NFP organisations only, including grantmaking foundations;
- Regular annual turnover of $3m upwards or grants of $100k or greater per annum;
- We will agree and sign an MOU – including confidentiality undertaking.
We are providing guidance only based on what you disclose, not advice. All the work is yours. Specific results cannot be guaranteed