- We recruit, coach, and train staff for top performance in raising funds
- We identify potential donors through The Complete Guide to Private & Public Ancillary FundsÔ, grants search, and prospect profiling
- We provide strategies that work for capital campaigns (including feasibility studies), acquisition of new donors, matched giving days, and promotion of gifts in wills
- We can implement your new fundraising programs and handover to staff when they are ready
- Lottery creation and management
- Strategic campaign management to deliver your telemarketing, digital and/or direct mail requirements
- Access to a select portfolio of suppliers with one point of contact, at competitive rates
- Detailed reporting and analysis on all activity
- Solutions to strengthen fundraising programs and maximise financial returns
Gembridge is a consultancy specialising in the ‘for purpose’ sector managing recruitment of leadership roles including CEO, general management, fundraising, philanthropy, operations and program delivery.
Michelle Varcoe, Director is actively involved in the not-for-profit sector, particularly fundraising and philanthropy, and brings strong networks, knowledge, understanding and recruitment expertise to each and every assignment.
Simply, Gembridge connects people and proactively searches for a ‘gem’ to appoint someone with the right values, skills, career aspirations and culture fit.
Gembridge works closely with ‘for purpose’ organisations that make a difference in our community including welfare, health, medical research, education, arts & culture, sport & recreation, advocacy, social enterprises and membership groups.
Our team of highly experienced and engaging consultants have worked to create successful strategies for more than 150 different not for profits. We believe fundraising success comes from: a culture that is proud to fundraise; insights about why people do what they do and a strategy that is focussed and appropriately resourced. We can help with:
- Reviewing and benchmarking fundraising performance to develop growth strategies and make a case for investment
- Conducting market research to understand the motivations and emotions of your supporters and the public
- Improving the supporter journey by creating personas, conducting mapping sessions and deploying our new online experience management platform
- Measuring and enhancing your brand and proposition
- Developing a culture and process that embeds innovation in your organisation
- What is the best way to acquire donors?
- Should we use online channels?
- Should I send our regular givers cash appeals?
- How do I ask our supporters for a bequest?
Robejohn uses skill and experience to develop and manage direct mail fundraising campaigns. We are proud to have worked with influential charities since 1987 both across Australia and internationally, creating engaging campaigns that drive direct response from donors.
We use data driven strategies to create long term partnerships with donors for our clients and discover in-depth insights and apply unique approaches to create these successful fundraising campaigns.
Uncover the potential of your database by understanding the giving habits of donors and develop strategic plans so you don’t miss out on major donations. Make your campaign cost effective and delivered on time with our production services.
-Our team is passionate about making great fundraising work
-We build ideas to break through barriers
-We thrive on challenges!
Robejohn loves working with clients to achieve changes in order to reach financial and communication goals.