Benefits of subscribing
Subscriptions to Fundraising & Philanthropy Magazine (F&P) are for 12 months and include:
- 6 hard copy editions a year (new edition every 2 months) of Fundraising & Philanthropy Magazine
- Monthly e-bulletin
- Password access to our extensive online archives and unique web content
- Offers to professional development events
- Insight, analysis and inspiration from the region’s leading practitioners and experts to help you raise more funds and give you a greater understanding of developments within the fundraising and philanthropic landscape.
Who should subscribe?
F&P is essential reading for anyone in the nonprofit sector in a fundraising or philanthropic role including:
- Fundraising Executives
- Marketing Executives
- Direct Marketing Managers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Board Members
- Communications and PR Executives
- Administrators of trusts and foundations
- Corporate Community Relations Executives
- School Principals
- Directors of Development
- Alumni Relations Managers
What’s the investment?
Subscriptions to Fundraising and Philanthropy Magazine are just $110 (plus GST). That’s around $2 a week for insight, analysis and inspiration that could help you raise many more precious funds for your great cause.
Wishing to subscribe more than one member of your organisation?
Do you belong to a group or organisation that wants to sign up a number of your members or staff to Fundraising & Philanthropy Magazine? Please contact our Admin Assistant, Anne Karuso, and she can give you a price and arrange for an Invoice to be sent to you. You can contact Anne on 02 4965 5161 or email: email@example.com