In part four of our series, the good news for nonprofits, say Associate Professor Wendy Scaife, Wayne Burns and Marie Crittall, is that business giving is vibrant and corporate partnerships are on the up.
Not only does this fourth article in F&P’s Giving Australia 2016 series provide some information on business giving and volunteering, it reveals that over the last 10 years, business giving and volunteering has grown to be far more commonplace across Australia.
The research has been drawn from:
• a review of previous research (Giving Australia 2016 Literature Review)
• 59 one-to-one interviews with CEOs and business leaders, Corporate Community Investment (CCI) managers in large companies and corporations, heads of corporate foundations and heads or senior executives of peak bodies
• an online survey of 220 large businesses (200 or more employees), weighted to the population of Australian large businesses
• six focus groups held with small-to-medium size enterprise (SME) owners
• an online survey of 583 SMEs…