Strategies are based on research, extensive experience with donors, and tailored to your organisation’s unique challenges and opportunities. All services from brief review to full campaign planning.
We have built a strong reputation for quality, research-based fundraising advice, with more than 500 clients since 2004. With our assistance, they have raised more than $500million for their important work.
With fundraising consultants and associates based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland, Christchurch, Gold Coast, and Mackay, AskRIGHT is able to assist organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The AskRIGHT difference:
- Research-based consultancy
- Adept in complex situation
- Builds the capacity of your organisation
Talk to us about your most audacious projects: contact 1300 758 812 or [email protected]
- Lottery creation and management
- Strategic campaign management to deliver your telemarketing, digital and/or direct mail requirements
- Access to a select portfolio of suppliers with one point of contact, at competitive rates
- Detailed reporting and analysis on all activity
- Solutions to strengthen fundraising programs and maximise financial returns
Our team of highly experienced and engaging consultants have worked to create successful strategies for more than 150 different not for profits. We believe fundraising success comes from: a culture that is proud to fundraise; insights about why people do what they do and a strategy that is focussed and appropriately resourced. We can help with:
- Reviewing and benchmarking fundraising performance to develop growth strategies and make a case for investment
- Conducting market research to understand the motivations and emotions of your supporters and the public
- Improving the supporter journey by creating personas, conducting mapping sessions and deploying our new online experience management platform
- Measuring and enhancing your brand and proposition
- Developing a culture and process that embeds innovation in your organisation
- What is the best way to acquire donors?
- Should we use online channels?
- Should I send our regular givers cash appeals?
- How do I ask our supporters for a bequest?