Strategies are based on research, extensive experience with donors, and tailored to your organisation’s unique challenges and opportunities. All services from brief review to full campaign planning.
We have built a strong reputation for quality, research-based fundraising advice, with more than 500 clients since 2004. With our assistance, they have raised more than $500million for their important work.
With fundraising consultants and associates based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland, Christchurch, Gold Coast, and Mackay, AskRIGHT is able to assist organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The AskRIGHT difference:
- Research-based consultancy
- Adept in complex situation
- Builds the capacity of your organisation
Talk to us about your most audacious projects: contact 1300 758 812 or admin@AskRIGHT.com
Aspire Non Profit Consulting offers
- Lottery creation and management
- Strategic campaign management to deliver your telemarketing, digital and/or direct mail requirements
- Access to a select portfolio of suppliers with one point of contact, at competitive rates
- Detailed reporting and analysis on all activity
- Solutions to strengthen fundraising programs and maximise financial returns
Why Aspire is different
The strength of Aspire, lies in a simple formula.
At the centre of our operation is decades of inhouse industry experience of lottery and not for profit businesses. This, coupled with market leading suppliers and an emphasis on fantastic client relationships, leads to an unparalleled experience, which will ultimately improve your bottom line.
Contact us today to discuss how we can deliver the results you aspire to.
Cornucopia has been a leader in charity fundraising since 2000 in Australia and 2003 in New Zealand.
Our approach is to ensure that the connection between the donor and charity remains strong to maximise the Return on Investment from your fundraising program; in other words, we care about your cause.
Cornucopia was the first agency in Australia to undertake welcome calling and decline management as part of our face-to-face regular giving campaigns and we understand the value of high quality telephone contact with donors.
We offer tailored calling programs specific to your needs, from small highly targeted datasets through to large rolling acquisition campaigns.
Talk to us about how we can help you achieve your fundraising aims across donor acquisition, retention and development.
- Donor Development Programs
- Donor Renewal & Acquisition programs
- Major Gift and Program Implementation
- Bequest training & Program Implementation
- Fundraisising Assessments
- Online strategy & development
- Training & Mentoring
- Strategic Counsel
- capital campaigns
- major gift programs
- feasibility studies
- organisational reviews
- non-profit organisational mergers
FMC’s extensive experience means we consistently deliver campaign fundraising targets ranging from $1 million to $100 million.
By engaging FMC, our clients can concentrate on the day-to-day activities of their organisation. We work in collaboration with our clients to ensure the impact on their workload is minimal, their fundraising goals are met and their vision becomes a reality.
Turning our client’s vision into reality is what we do.
Our team of highly experienced and engaging consultants have worked to create successful strategies for more than 150 different not for profits. We believe fundraising success comes from: a culture that is proud to fundraise; insights about why people do what they do and a strategy that is focussed and appropriately resourced. We can help with:
- Reviewing and benchmarking fundraising performance to develop growth strategies and make a case for investment
- Conducting market research to understand the motivations and emotions of your supporters and the public
- Improving the supporter journey by creating personas, conducting mapping sessions and deploying our new online experience management platform
- Measuring and enhancing your brand and proposition
- Developing a culture and process that embeds innovation in your organisation
- What is the best way to acquire donors?
- Should we use online channels?
- Should I send our regular givers cash appeals?
- How do I ask our supporters for a bequest?
- Feasibility Studies and Campaign Readiness Assessments
- Capital Campaign Management and Strategy
- Major Gift Program Development and Implementation
- Bequest Program Development and Bequest Acquisition
- Board Fundraising Workshops and Counsel
- Institutional Analysis and Fundraising Program Development