Tikit Pty Ltd (“TIK)” is a digital marketplace and social community company that markets, sells and delivers fixed odds games(1 in 47 chance) to enable the trade of items via a virtual currency.
Prototyped as a closed group on Facebook, the Tikit product is a proprietary platform that enables Sellers to list and sell items through a virtual raffle. The platform enables the sale of products and services to a closed or invitation only community.
The Facebook prototype has achieved growth rates of 2000 users per month over a 10-month period. Customer acquisition growth rates have accelerated and critical mass customer base of 40,000 users are now active in the community.
The TIK brand promises its users a:
Streamlined listing and raffle setup process
2. 7 day sales cycle
3. Secure community built on digital trust
4. Easy funds exchange and collection
5. Simple and accountable shipping
6. Faster and more fun way to sell unwanted goods than any of our competitors
7. Revenue led digital marketing for business sellers
8. Digital alternative for fundraising for community groups, clubs and not for profit organisations.