Looking to promote your products and services to the nonprofit sector? Whether it’s through our print magazine, digital products, or professional development events, Fundraising and Philanthropy Magazine (F&P) can help you connect with customers across multiple channels.
Readers of F&P are key decision-makers in the nonprofit sector including:
- Fundraising managers and executives
- Marketing managers and executives
- Chief executive officers
- Business development managers
- Board members
- Administrators of trusts and foundations
- School principals
- Directors of development
- Alumni relations managers
- Print magazine circulation: 3,500 (readership of 10,000)
- E-mail database: 4,000
Benefits of advertising
F&P can play an important role in helping to promote your business by:
- Creating and maintaining brand awareness
- Highlighting your products and services
- Generating leads
- Updating the sector on your news and business developments
- Promoting professional development opportunities
- Alerting the market to new product releases
Want to reach an engaged audience?
Results from our reader survey show that subscribers are avid readers of F&P, ensuring that you are being seen by a highly engaged target market.
- 80% of subscribers say that F&P is a “must read” publication.
- 70% of readers say they retain every edition of F&P indefinitely for future reference. This means advertisements are viewed on multiple occasions.
What our readers say
“Fundraising and Philanthropy magazine has been a great resource to the not-for-profit sector since its inception 10 years ago. It helps to keep me up-to-date with ‘who’s who in the zoo’ from service providers to leading and often thought provoking fundraisers. It’s great to read learnings from small to large charities across a myriad of fundraising activities. Their operational challenges and insights have often fed into the decision-making process here at Peter Mac and subsequently better fundraising decisions. It remains a great fundraising tool with articles, insights and reports that can be referenced when educating colleagues and board members on the most effective fundraising techniques and outcomes.”
Carl Young – Fundraising Director – Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation
Phone: 0411 497 804
Email: click here
Download a copy of our artwork specs here